Vacations do not have to cost an arm and a leg. You shouldn’t have to take a bank loan out in order to bring your family to the beach. Nor should you bury yourself into more and more credit card debt just to get away for awhile. If you’ve been on the look out for cheap Myrtle Beach vacations look no further. Here are some 6 great ideas for you and your family to enjoy endless cheap Myrtle Beach vacations this summer.
- Check out the Specials page on our Condo Vacation NMB website. There are lots of opportunities to save money on pre-season and off-season rentals. Come while the rates are low!
- The best activity in the entire Grand Strand area is free – the beach! Make the most of your time on the beach and play games – beach volleyball, bocce ball, Frisbee, and go beach combing to find that perfect shell.
- Save by dining in. Vacation rentals come with fully equipped kitchens where you can make your families meals at a huge savings over eating out. Have at least one special meal right on the beach.
- Take advantage of the free activities and festivals taking place in the area. Try to schedule your vacation around dates that have free events taking place. There are free concerts going on all summer long too.
- Be sure to pack all of your basic necessities to avoid last minute trips to the drug store. Sunscreen, deodorant, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, shampoo and condition, and diapers if a baby is coming.
- Give everyone in the family a disposable camera before leaving home. Let them take pictures of whatever they want on their vacation and imagine the fun when they’re developed to see what everyone photographed.